Is TALUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TALUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sloping mass of loose rocks at the base of a cliff
- noun - the bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint
- The bone of the ankle that articulates with the tibia and fibula to form the ankle joint.
- The ankle.
- noun - a slope formed by an accumulation of rock debris
- noun - a bone of the foot
There are 5 letters in TALUS: A L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TALUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TALUS, to go: TALUS?
Rearrange the letters in TALUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TALUS
What's nearby TALUS
Lookup in Wiki for TALUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TALUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TALUS"