Is LUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong sexual desire
- noun - self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- Intense or unrestrained sexual craving.
- An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.
- Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.
- Pleasure; relish.
- verb - to have an intense desire
There are 4 letters in LUST: L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUST, to go: LUST?
Rearrange the letters in LUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUST
What's nearby LUST
Lookup in Wiki for LUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUST"