Is LOTUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOTUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - native to eastern Asia
- noun - annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs
- noun - white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa
- An aquatic plant (Nelumbo nucifera) native to southern Asia and Australia, having large leaves, fragrant, pinkish flowers, a broad, rounded, perforated seedpod, and fleshy rhizomes.
- The edible seed, leaf, or rhizome of this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the water lilies Nymphaea caerula or N.
- A representation of any of various lotuses or similar or related plants in Egyptian or classical sculpture, architecture, or art.
- Any of several leguminous plants of the genus Lotus.
- Greek Mythology.
- A small Mediterranean tree or shrub whose fruit was eaten by the lotus-eaters.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - an aquatic plant
There are 5 letters in LOTUS: L O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOTUS, to go: LOTUS?
Rearrange the letters in LOTUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOTUS
What's nearby LOTUS
Lookup in Wiki for LOTUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOTUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOTUS"