Is LOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - divide into lots, as of land, for example
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- adv - to a very great degree or extent
- verb - to distribute proportionately
There are 4 letters in LOTS: L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOTS, to go: LOTS?
Rearrange the letters in LOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOTS
What's nearby LOTS
Lookup in Wiki for LOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOTS"