Is PLOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- noun - a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- verb - plan secretly, usually something illegal
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- verb - make a plat of
- verb - devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- verb - to plan secretly
There are 5 letters in PLOTS: L O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLOTS, to go: PLOTS?
Rearrange the letters in PLOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLOTS
What's nearby PLOTS
Lookup in Wiki for PLOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLOTS"