Is SPOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- noun - a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- noun - an outstanding characteristic
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- noun - a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance
- noun - a business establishment for entertainment
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a slight attack of illness
- noun - a small piece or quantity of something
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area
- noun - a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - mar or impair with a flaw
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- verb - become spotted
- verb - mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
- A place of relatively small and definite limits.
- A mark on a surface differing sharply in color from its surroundings.
- A stain or blot.
- A mark or pip on a playing card; a spade, club, diamond, or heart.
- A playing card with a specified number of such marks on it indicating its value.
- A piece of paper money worth a specified number of dollars.
- A location; a locale.
- A point of interest: There are a lot of spots to visit in the old city.
- A position or an item in an ordered arrangement.
- A situation, especially a troublesome one.
- A flaw in one’s reputation or character.
- A short presentation or commercial on television or radio between major programs: a news spot.
- A spotlight.
- A small amount; a bit.
- To soil with spots.
- To decorate with spots; dot.
- To harm; besmirch.
- To place in a particular location; situate precisely.
- To detect or discern, especially visually; spy.
- To remove spots from, as in a laundry.
- To yield a favorable scoring margin to: spotted their opponents 11 points.
- To become marked with spots.
- To cause a discoloration or make a stain.
- To locate targets from the air during combat or training missions.
- Made, paid, or delivered immediately: a spot sale.
- Of, relating to, or being a market in which payment or delivery is immediate: the spot market in oil.
- Involving random or selective instances or actions: a spot investigation.
- Presented between major radio or television programs: a spot announcement.
- Without delay; at once.
- At the scene of action.
- Under pressure or attention; in a pressed position.
- verb - to mark with spots (small, roundish discolorations)
There are 4 letters in SPOT: O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOT, to go: SPOT?
Rearrange the letters in SPOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOT
What's nearby SPOT
Lookup in Wiki for SPOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOT"