Is POT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POT in various dictionaries:
- noun - metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the quantity contained in a pot
- noun - a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - slang for a paunch
- noun - a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - plant in a pot
- A round, fairly deep cooking vessel with a handle and often a lid.
- A short, round container for storing or serving food: a jam pot; a mustard pot.
- A coffeepot.
- A teapot.
- Such a container and its contents: a pot of stew; brewed a pot of coffee.
- A potful.
- A large drinking cup; a tankard.
- A drink of liquor contained in such a cup.
- An artistic or decorative ceramic vessel of any shape.
- A flowerpot.
- Something, such as a chimney pot or a chamber pot, that resembles a round cooking vessel in appearance or function.
- A trap for eels, other fish, or crustaceans, typically consisting of a wicker or wire basket or cage.
- The total amount staked by all the players in one hand at cards.
- The area on a card table where stakes are placed.
- A shot in billiards or related games intended to send a ball into a pocket.
- A common fund to which members of a group contribute.
- A large amount: made pots of money on their investment.
- A section of storage reserved for storing accumulated data.
- A potshot.
- A potbelly.
- A potty or toilet.
- See potentiometer (n.
- To place or plant in a pot: pot a geranium.
- To preserve (food) in a pot.
- To cook in a pot.
- To shoot (game) for food rather than for sport.
- To shoot with a potshot.
- To win or capture; bag.
- To hit (a ball) into a pocket.
- verb - to put in a pot (a round, fairly deep container)
There are 3 letters in POT: O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POT, to go: POT?
Rearrange the letters in POT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POT
What's nearby POT
Lookup in Wiki for POT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POT"