Is PORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- noun - sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- noun - an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- noun - the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- verb - put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- verb - bring to port
- verb - land at or reach a port
- verb - turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- verb - carry, bear, convey, or bring
- verb - carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- verb - drink port
- verb - modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- adj - located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- A place on a waterway with facilities for loading and unloading ships.
- A city or town on a waterway with such facilities.
- The waterfront district of a city.
- A place along a coast that gives ships and boats protection from storms and rough water; a harbor.
- A port of entry.
- Computer Science.
- An entrance to or exit for a data network.
- A connection point for a peripheral device.
- Of, relating to, or on the port.
- A porthole.
- A cover for a porthole.
- An opening, as in a cylinder or valve face, for the passage of steam or fluid.
- A hole in an armored vehicle or a fortified structure for viewing or for firing weapons.
- A gateway or portal, as to a town.
- A rich sweet fortified wine.
- The position of a rifle or other weapon when ported.
- The manner in which one carries oneself; bearing.
- verb - to shift to the left side
There are 4 letters in PORT: O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORT, to go: PORT?
Rearrange the letters in PORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PORT
What's nearby PORT
Lookup in Wiki for PORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORT"