Is TROPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- The figurative use of a word or an expression, as metaphor or hyperbole.
- An instance of this use; a figure of speech.
- A word or phrase interpolated as an embellishment in the sung parts of certain medieval liturgies.
- noun - the figurative use of a word
There are 5 letters in TROPE: E O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROPE, to go: TROPE?
Rearrange the letters in TROPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROPE
What's nearby TROPE
Lookup in Wiki for TROPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROPE"