Is POETRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POETRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - literature in metrical form
- noun - any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
- The art or work of a poet.
- Poems regarded as forming a division of literature.
- The poetic works of a given author, group, nation, or kind.
- A piece of literature written in meter; verse.
- Prose that resembles a poem in some respect, as in form or sound.
- The essence or characteristic quality of a poem.
- The quality of a poem, as possessed by an object, act, or experience: the poetry of the dance movements.
- noun - literary work in metrical form
There are 6 letters in POETRY: E O P R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POETRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of POETRY, to go: POETRY?
Rearrange the letters in POETRY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of POETRY
5 letters out of POETRY
4 letters out of POETRY
3 letters out of POETRY
2 letters out of POETRY
Contextual use of POETRY
What's nearby POETRY
Lookup in Wiki for POETRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POETRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POETRY"