Is PET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.
- An object of the affections.
- A person especially loved or indulged; a favorite: the teacher’s pet.
- Kept as a pet: a pet cat.
- Particularly cherished or indulged: a pet grandchild.
- Expressing or showing affection: a pet name.
- To stroke or caress gently; pat.
- A fit of bad temper or pique.
- verb - to caress with the hand
There are 3 letters in PET: E P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PET, to go: PET?
Rearrange the letters in PET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PET
What's nearby PET
Lookup in Wiki for PET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PET"