Is TYPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TYPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- noun - printed characters
- noun - all of the tokens of the same symbol
- noun - a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end
- verb - write by means of a keyboard with types
- verb - identify as belonging to a certain type
- A number of people or things having in common traits or characteristics that distinguish them as a group or class.
- The general character or structure held in common by a number of people or things considered as a group or class.
- A person or thing having the features of a group or class.
- An example or a model having the ideal features of a group or class; an embodiment: “He was the perfect type of a military dandy” (Joyce Cary).
- A person regarded as exemplifying a particular profession, rank, or social group: a group of executive types; a restaurant frequented by tourist types.
- A figure, representation, or symbol of something to come, such as an event in the Old Testament that foreshadows another in the New Testament.
- A taxonomic group, especially a genus or species, chosen as the representative example in characterizing the larger taxonomic group to which it belongs.
- The specimen on which the original description and naming of a taxon is based.
- A small block of metal or wood bearing a raised letter or character on the upper end that leaves a printed impression when inked and pressed on paper.
- Such pieces considered as a group.
- Printed or typewritten characters; print.
- A size or style of printed or typewritten characters; a typeface: a sans-serif type.
- A pattern, a design, or an image impressed or stamped onto the face of a coin.
- To write (something) with a typewriter; typewrite.
- To determine the antigenic characteristics of (a blood or tissue sample).
- To typecast.
- To represent or typify.
- To write with a typewriter; typewrite.
- adj - to write with a typewriter [v TYPED, TYPING, TYPES] : TYPABLE, TYPEABLE
There are 4 letters in TYPE: E P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TYPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TYPE, to go: TYPE?
Rearrange the letters in TYPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TYPE
What's nearby TYPE
Lookup in Wiki for TYPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TYPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TYPE"