Is EMPTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMPTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a container that has been emptied
- verb - make void or empty of contents
- verb - become empty or void of its content
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - remove
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - holding or containing nothing
- adj - devoid of significance or point
- adj - needing nourishment
- adj - emptied of emotion
- Holding or containing nothing.
- Having no elements or members; null: an empty set.
- Having no occupants or inhabitants; vacant: an empty chair; empty desert.
- Lacking force or power: an empty threat.
- Lacking purpose or substance; meaningless: an empty life.
- Not put to use; idle: empty hours.
- Needing nourishment; hungry: “More fierce and more inexorable far/Than empty tigers or the roaring sea” (Shakespeare).
- Devoid; destitute: empty of pity.
- To remove the contents of: emptied the dishwasher.
- To transfer or pour off completely: empty the ashes into a pail.
- To unburden; relieve: empty oneself of doubt.
- To become empty: The theater emptied after the performance.
- An empty container.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
There are 5 letters in EMPTY: E M P T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMPTY, to go: EMPTY?
Rearrange the letters in EMPTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMPTY
What's nearby EMPTY
Lookup in Wiki for EMPTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMPTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMPTY"