Is TYPES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TYPES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- noun - printed characters
- noun - all of the tokens of the same symbol
- noun - a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end
- verb - write by means of a keyboard with types
- verb - identify as belonging to a certain type
- adj - to write with a typewriter [v TYPED, TYPING, TYPES] : TYPABLE, TYPEABLE
There are 5 letters in TYPES: E P S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TYPES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TYPES, to go: TYPES?
Rearrange the letters in TYPES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TYPES
What's nearby TYPES
Lookup in Wiki for TYPES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TYPES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TYPES"