Is PETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- verb - to caress with the hand
There are 4 letters in PETS: E P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PETS, to go: PETS?
Rearrange the letters in PETS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PETS
What's nearby PETS
Lookup in Wiki for PETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PETS"