Is STEEP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEEP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a steep place (as on a hill)
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- adj - having a sharp inclination
- adj - greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- adj - of a slope
- Having a sharp inclination; precipitous.
- At a rapid or precipitous rate: a steep rise in salaries.
- Excessive; stiff: a steep price.
- A precipitous slope.
- To soak in liquid in order to cleanse, soften, or extract a given property from.
- To infuse or subject thoroughly to.
- To undergo a soaking in liquid.
- The act or process of steeping.
- The state of being steeped.
- A liquid, bath, or solution in which something is steeped.
- adj - inclined sharply
- verb - to soak in a liquid
There are 5 letters in STEEP: E E P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEEP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEEP, to go: STEEP?
Rearrange the letters in STEEP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STEEP
What's nearby STEEP
Lookup in Wiki for STEEP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEEP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEEP"