Is SETUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SETUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - the way something is organized or arranged
- noun - an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- The way in which something is constituted, arranged, or planned.
- The gathering and organization of the equipment needed for an operation, a procedure, or a task.
- Physical makeup; physique.
- Body posture or carriage; militarily erect bearing.
- The collective ingredients, such as ice, mixers, and glasses, necessary for serving various alcoholic drinks.
- A table setting, as in a restaurant.
- A camera position, as for a particular shot in a scene being filmed.
- A contest prearranged to result in an easy or faked victory.
- An endeavor intentionally made easy.
- A deceptive scheme, such as a fraud or hoax.
- A plan or strategy for a projected course of action.
- noun - the way something is arranged
There are 5 letters in SETUP: E P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SETUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SETUP, to go: SETUP?
Rearrange the letters in SETUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SETUP
What's nearby SETUP
Lookup in Wiki for SETUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SETUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SETUP"