Is UPSET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UPSET in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - the act of disturbing the mind or body
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - disturb the balance or stability of
- verb - cause to lose one's composure
- verb - move deeply
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - form metals with a swage
- verb - defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
- adj - afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - used of an unexpected defeat of a team favored to win
- adj - mildly physically distressed
- adj - having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom
- To cause to turn or tip over; capsize.
- To disturb the functioning, order, or course of: Protesters upset the meeting by chanting and shouting.
- To distress or perturb mentally or emotionally: The bad news upset me.
- To make (a heated metal bolt, for example) shorter and thicker by hammering on the end.
- To become overturned; capsize.
- To become disturbed.
- The act of upsetting or the condition of being upset.
- A disturbance, disorder, or state of agitation.
- A game or contest in which the favorite is defeated.
- A tool used for upsetting; a swage.
- An upset part or piece.
- Having been overturned; capsized.
- Exhibiting signs and symptoms of indigestion: an upset stomach.
- In a state of emotional or mental distress; distraught: upset parents.
- verb - to turn over
There are 5 letters in UPSET: E P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UPSET
To search all scrabble anagrams of UPSET, to go: UPSET?
Rearrange the letters in UPSET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UPSET
What's nearby UPSET
Lookup in Wiki for UPSET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UPSET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UPSET"