Is SWEPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWEPT in various dictionaries:
- verb - sweep across or over
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- verb - clean by sweeping
- verb - win an overwhelming victory in or on
- verb - cover the entire range of
- verb - make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- adj - possessing sweep
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 5 letters in SWEPT: E P S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWEPT, to go: SWEPT?
Rearrange the letters in SWEPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWEPT
What's nearby SWEPT
Lookup in Wiki for SWEPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWEPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWEPT"