Is WEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- noun - British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- noun - United States film actress (1892-1980)
- noun - English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- noun - a location in the western part of a country, region, or city
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- adv - to, toward, or in the west
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 270 clockwise from due north and directly opposite east.
- The direction opposite to the direction of the earth’s axial rotation.
- An area or a region lying in the west.
- Often West.
- The western part of the earth, especially Europe and the Western Hemisphere.
- The western part of a region or country.
- Often West.
- A former region of the United States west of the Allegheny Mountains.
- The region of the United States west of the Mississippi River.
- W, W.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the west.
- W, W.
- In, from, or toward the west.
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 4 letters in WEST: E S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEST, to go: WEST?
Rearrange the letters in WEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEST
What's nearby WEST
Lookup in Wiki for WEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEST"