Is SWEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - salty fluid secreted by sweat glands
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - condensation of moisture on a cold surface
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- verb - excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
- To excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; perspire.
- To exude in droplets, as moisture from certain cheeses or sap from a tree.
- To condense atmospheric moisture.
- To release moisture, as hay in the swath.
- To ferment, as tobacco during curing.
- To work long and hard.
- To suffer much, as for a misdeed.
- To fret or worry.
- To excrete (moisture) through a porous surface, such as the skin.
- To gather and condense (moisture) on a surface.
- To cause to perspire, as by drugs, heat, or strenuous exercise.
- To make damp or wet with perspiration.
- To cause to work excessively; overwork.
- To overwork and underpay (employees).
- To interrogate (someone) under duress: The secret police sweated the suspected spy for hours.
- To extract (information) from someone under duress: The police sweated the information out of the suspect.
- To join (metal parts) by interposing cold solder and then heating.
- To steam (vegetables or other food).
- The colorless saline moisture excreted by the sweat glands; perspiration.
- Condensation of moisture in the form of droplets on a surface.
- The process of sweating.
- The condition of being sweated.
- Strenuous, exhaustive labor; drudgery.
- A run given to a horse as exercise before a race.
- An anxious, fretful condition.
- To endure anxiously: sweat out an examination.
- Easily done or handled.
- To work diligently or strenuously.
- To sweat profusely.
- adj - to give off moisture through the pores of the skin [v -SPIRED, -SPIRING, -SPIRES] : PERSPIRY
There are 5 letters in SWEAT: A E S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWEAT, to go: SWEAT?
Rearrange the letters in SWEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWEAT
What's nearby SWEAT
Lookup in Wiki for SWEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWEAT"