Is WASTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WASTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
- noun - useless or profitless activity
- noun - the trait of wasting resources
- noun - an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
- noun - (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- To use, consume, spend, or expend thoughtlessly or carelessly.
- To cause to lose energy, strength, or vigor; exhaust, tire, or enfeeble: Disease wasted his body.
- To fail to take advantage of or use for profit; lose: waste an opportunity.
- To destroy completely.
- To kill; murder.
- To lose energy, strength, weight, or vigor; become weak or enfeebled: wasting away from an illness.
- To pass without being put to use: Time is wasting.
- The act or an instance of wasting or the condition of being wasted: a waste of talent; gone to waste.
- A place, region, or land that is uninhabited or uncultivated; a desert or wilderness.
- A devastated or destroyed region, town, or building; a ruin.
- A useless or worthless byproduct, as from a manufacturing process.
- Something, such as steam, that escapes without being used.
- Garbage; trash.
- The undigested residue of food eliminated from the body; excrement.
- Regarded or discarded as worthless or useless: waste trimmings.
- Used as a conveyance or container for refuse: a waste bin.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to spend or expend without restraint and often to no avail”: wasted her inheritance; blew a fortune on a shopping spree; time and money consumed in litigation; dissipating their energies in pointless argument; frittering away her entire allowance; squandered his literary talent on writing commercials.
- verb - to use thoughtlessly
There are 5 letters in WASTE: A E S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WASTE, to go: WASTE?
Rearrange the letters in WASTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WASTE
What's nearby WASTE
Lookup in Wiki for WASTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WASTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WASTE"