Is STEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - bear a grudge
- verb - cook slowly and for a long time in liquid
- To undergo cooking by boiling slowly or simmering.
- To suffer with oppressive heat or stuffy confinement; swelter.
- To be in a state of anxiety or agitation.
- A dish cooked by stewing, especially a mixture of meat or fish and vegetables with stock.
- A mixture likened to this dish.
- Mental agitation: in a stew over the lost keys.
- A brothel.
- A flight attendant.
- adj - to cook by boiling slowly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : STEWABLE
There are 4 letters in STEW: E S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEW, to go: STEW?
Rearrange the letters in STEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STEW
What's nearby STEW
Lookup in Wiki for STEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEW"