Is STREW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STREW in various dictionaries:
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - cover
- To spread here and there; scatter: strewing flowers down the aisle.
- To cover (an area or a surface) with things scattered or sprinkled: “Italy... was strewn thick with the remains of Roman buildings” (Bernard Berenson).
- To be or become dispersed over (a surface).
- To spread (something) over a wide area; disseminate.
- verb - to scatter about
There are 5 letters in STREW: E R S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STREW
To search all scrabble anagrams of STREW, to go: STREW?
Rearrange the letters in STREW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STREW
What's nearby STREW
Lookup in Wiki for STREW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STREW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STREW"