Is SWEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - English phonetician
- noun - a dish served as the last course of a meal
- noun - a food rich in sugar
- noun - the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- noun - the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
- adj - having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
- adj - having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
- adj - pleasing to the ear
- adj - pleasing to the senses
- adj - pleasing to the mind or feeling
- adj - having a natural fragrance
- adj - (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content
- adj - not containing or composed of salt water
- adj - not soured or preserved
- adj - with sweetening added
- adv - in an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly')
- Having the taste of sugar or a substance containing or resembling sugar, as honey or saccharin.
- Containing or derived from sugar.
- Retaining some natural sugar; not dry: a sweet wine.
- Pleasing to the senses; agreeable: the sweet song of the lark; a sweet face.
- Pleasing to the mind or feelings; gratifying: sweet revenge.
- Having a pleasing disposition; lovable: a sweet child.
- Kind; gracious: It was sweet of him to help out.
- Fragrant; perfumed: a sweet scent.
- Not saline or salted: sweet water; sweet butter.
- Not spoiled, sour, or decaying; fresh: sweet milk.
- Free of acid or acidity: sweet soil.
- Low in sulfur content: sweet fuel oil.
- In a sweet manner; sweetly.
- Sweet taste or quality; sweetness.
- Something sweet to the taste.
- Foods, such as candy, pastries, puddings, or preserves, that are high in sugar content.
- Sweet potatoes: candied sweets.
- Chiefly British.
- A sweet dish, such as pudding, served as dessert.
- A sweetmeat or confection.
- A dear or beloved person.
- Enamored of; in love with.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet
There are 5 letters in SWEET: E E S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWEET, to go: SWEET?
Rearrange the letters in SWEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWEET
What's nearby SWEET
Lookup in Wiki for SWEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWEET"