Is TEES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- A river, about 113 km (70 mi) long, of northeast England flowing generally east to the North Sea.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg
There are 4 letters in TEES: E E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEES, to go: TEES?
Rearrange the letters in TEES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEES
What's nearby TEES
Lookup in Wiki for TEES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEES"