Is SLEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow (or a mixture of rain and snow)
- verb - precipitate as a mixture of rain and snow
- Precipitation consisting of generally transparent frozen or partially frozen raindrops.
- A mixture of rain and snow or hail.
- A thin icy coating that forms when rain or sleet freezes, as on trees or streets.
- verb - to shower sleet (frozen rain)
There are 5 letters in SLEET: E E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLEET, to go: SLEET?
Rearrange the letters in SLEET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLEET
What's nearby SLEET
Lookup in Wiki for SLEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLEET"