Is TEASEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEASEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts
- Any of several plants of the genus Dipsacus, native to the Old World, having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
- The bristly flower head of D.
- A wire device used to produce a napped surface.
- verb - to raise a soft surface on fabric with a bristly flower head
There are 6 letters in TEASEL: A E E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEASEL, to go: TEASEL?
Rearrange the letters in TEASEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TEASEL
5 letters out of TEASEL
4 letters out of TEASEL
3 letters out of TEASEL
2 letters out of TEASEL
Contextual use of TEASEL
What's nearby TEASEL
Lookup in Wiki for TEASEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEASEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEASEL"