Is STALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STALE in various dictionaries:
- verb - urinate, of cattle and horses
- adj - lacking freshness, palatability, or showing deterioration from age
- adj - lacking originality or spontaneity
- Having lost freshness, effervescence, or palatability: stale bread; stale air.
- Impaired in efficacy, vigor, or spirit, as from inactivity or boredom.
- Having lost effectiveness or force through lack of exercise or action.
- The urine of certain animals, especially horses and camels.
- adv - not fresh [adj STALER, STALEST] : STALELY
There are 5 letters in STALE: A E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STALE, to go: STALE?
Rearrange the letters in STALE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of STALE
4 letters out of STALE
3 letters out of STALE
2 letters out of STALE
Contextual use of STALE
What's nearby STALE
Lookup in Wiki for STALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STALE"