Is CASTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- verb - move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- A large fortified building or group of buildings with thick walls, usually dominating the surrounding country.
- A fortified stronghold converted to residential use.
- A large, ornate building similar to or resembling a fortified stronghold.
- A place of privacy, security, or refuge.
- To move the king in chess from its own square two empty squares to one side and then, in the same move, bring the rook from that side to the square immediately past the new position of the king.
- To place in or as if in a castle.
- To move (the king in chess) by castling.
- verb - to make a certain move in chess
There are 6 letters in CASTLE: A C E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASTLE, to go: CASTLE?
Rearrange the letters in CASTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CASTLE
5 letters out of CASTLE
4 letters out of CASTLE
3 letters out of CASTLE
2 letters out of CASTLE
Contextual use of CASTLE
What's nearby CASTLE
Lookup in Wiki for CASTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASTLE"