Is ELASTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELASTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- noun - a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- adj - capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- Easily resuming original shape after being stretched or expanded; flexible.
- Springy; rebounding.
- Returning to or capable of returning to an initial form or state after deformation.
- Quick to recover, as from disappointment: an elastic spirit.
- Capable of adapting to change or a variety of circumstances.
- A flexible, stretchable fabric made with interwoven strands of rubber or an imitative synthetic fiber.
- An object made of this fabric.
- A rubber band.
- noun - a stretchable material
There are 7 letters in ELASTIC: A C E I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELASTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELASTIC, to go: ELASTIC?
Rearrange the letters in ELASTIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ELASTIC
6 letters out of ELASTIC
5 letters out of ELASTIC
4 letters out of ELASTIC
3 letters out of ELASTIC
2 letters out of ELASTIC
Contextual use of ELASTIC
What's nearby ELASTIC
Lookup in Wiki for ELASTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELASTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELASTIC"