Is TILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- noun - a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- noun - game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- verb - cover with tiles
- A thin, flat or convex slab of hard material such as baked clay or plastic, laid in rows to cover walls, floors, and roofs.
- A short length of pipe made of clay or concrete, used in sewers and drains.
- A hollow fired clay or concrete block used for building walls.
- Tiles considered as a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: tile floors; a tile roof.
- verb - to cover with tiles (thin slabs of baked clay)
There are 4 letters in TILE: E I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILE, to go: TILE?
Rearrange the letters in TILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILE
What's nearby TILE
Lookup in Wiki for TILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILE"