Is ELITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status
- adj - selected as the best
- A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: “In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them” (Times Literary Supplement).
- The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team’s elite.
- A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.
- noun - a socially superior group
There are 5 letters in ELITE: E E I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELITE, to go: ELITE?
Rearrange the letters in ELITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELITE
What's nearby ELITE
Lookup in Wiki for ELITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELITE"