Is LIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the humanistic study of a body of literature
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- adj - provided with artificial light
- adj - set afire or burning
- noun - a former monetary unit of Lithuania
There are 3 letters in LIT: I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIT, to go: LIT?
Rearrange the letters in LIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIT
What's nearby LIT
Lookup in Wiki for LIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIT"