Is TILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- noun - a contentious speech act
- noun - a slight but noticeable partiality
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- verb - charge with a tilt
- To cause to slope, as by raising one end; incline: tilt a soup bowl; tilt a chair backward.
- To aim or thrust (a lance) in a joust.
- To charge (an opponent); attack.
- To forge with a tilt hammer.
- To slope; incline.
- To favor one side over another in a dispute; lean: “His views tilt unmistakably to the Arab position” (William Safire).
- To fight with lances; joust.
- To engage in a combat or struggle; fight: tilting at injustices.
- The act of tilting or the condition of being tilted.
- An inclination from the horizontal or vertical; a slant: adjusting the tilt of a writing table.
- A sloping surface, as of the ground.
- A tendency to favor one side in a dispute: the court’s tilt toward conservative rulings.
- An implicit preference; a bias: “pitilessly illuminates the inaccuracies and tilts of the press” (Nat Hentoff).
- A medieval sport in which two mounted knights with lances charged together and attempted to unhorse one another.
- A thrust or blow with a lance.
- A combat, especially a verbal one; a debate.
- A tilt hammer.
- A canopy or an awning for a boat, wagon, or cart.
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 4 letters in TILT: I L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILT, to go: TILT?
Rearrange the letters in TILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILT
What's nearby TILT
Lookup in Wiki for TILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILT"