Is TITLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TITLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- noun - a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- noun - the status of being a champion
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- noun - an appellation signifying nobility
- noun - an informal right to something
- verb - give a title to
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work.
- A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.
- Often titles.
- A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
- A heading that names a document, statute, or proceeding.
- A division of a law book, declaration, or bill, generally larger than a section or article.
- A written work that is published or about to be published: the titles in a press’s fall catalog.
- The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
- The aggregate evidence that gives rise to a legal right of possession or control.
- The instrument, such as a deed, that constitutes this evidence.
- Something that provides a basis for or justifies a claim.
- A legitimate or alleged right.
- A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
- A descriptive name; an epithet.
- A championship.
- A source of income or area of work required of a candidate for ordination in the Church of England.
- A Roman Catholic church in or near Rome having a cardinal for its nominal head.
- To give a title to; entitle.
- To call by a name; style.
- verb - to furnish with a title (a distinctive appellation)
There are 5 letters in TITLE: E I L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TITLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TITLE, to go: TITLE?
Rearrange the letters in TITLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TITLE
What's nearby TITLE
Lookup in Wiki for TITLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TITLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TITLE"