Is LITTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LITTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- noun - rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- noun - conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- noun - material used to provide a bed for animals
- verb - strew
- verb - make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- verb - give birth to a litter of animals
- A disorderly accumulation of objects; a pile.
- Carelessly discarded refuse, such as wastepaper: the litter in the streets after a parade.
- The offspring produced at one birth by a multiparous mammal.
- Material, such as straw, used as bedding for animals.
- An absorbent material, such as granulated clay, for covering the floor of an animal’s cage or excretory box.
- An enclosed or curtained couch mounted on shafts and used to carry a single passenger.
- A flat supporting framework, such as a piece of canvas stretched between parallel shafts, for carrying a disabled or dead person; a stretcher.
- The uppermost layer of the forest floor consisting chiefly of fallen leaves and other decaying organic matter.
- To give birth to (a litter).
- To make untidy by discarding rubbish carelessly: Selfish picnickers litter the beach with food wrappers.
- To scatter about: littered towels all over the locker room.
- To supply (animals) with litter for bedding or floor covering.
- To give birth to a litter.
- To scatter litter.
- verb - to scatter rubbish about
There are 6 letters in LITTER: E I L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LITTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITTER, to go: LITTER?
Rearrange the letters in LITTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LITTER
What's nearby LITTER
Lookup in Wiki for LITTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LITTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LITTER"