Is BRITTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRITTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - caramelized sugar cooled in thin sheets
- adj - having little elasticity
- adj - lacking warmth and generosity of spirit
- adj - (of metal or glass) not annealed and consequently easily cracked or fractured
- Likely to break, snap, or crack, as when subjected to pressure: brittle bones.
- Difficult to deal with; snappish: a brittle disposition.
- Lacking warmth of feeling; cold: The duchess, though well-known as a society hostess, conveyed an unmistakably brittle air.
- Brilliantly sharp, as in percussive sound.
- A confection of caramelized sugar to which nuts are added: walnut brittle.
- adj - likely to break
There are 7 letters in BRITTLE: B E I L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRITTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRITTLE, to go: BRITTLE?
Rearrange the letters in BRITTLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BRITTLE
6 letters out of BRITTLE
5 letters out of BRITTLE
4 letters out of BRITTLE
3 letters out of BRITTLE
2 letters out of BRITTLE
Contextual use of BRITTLE
What's nearby BRITTLE
Lookup in Wiki for BRITTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRITTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRITTLE"