Is TIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - hoop that covers a wheel
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- To grow weary.
- To grow bored or impatient.
- To diminish the strength or energy of; fatigue.
- These verbs mean to cause or undergo depletion of strength, energy, spirit, interest, or patience.
- A covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber reinforced with cords of nylon, fiberglass, or other material and filled with compressed air.
- A hoop of metal or rubber fitted around a wheel.
- A headband or headdress.
- verb - to grow tired
There are 4 letters in TIRE: E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIRE, to go: TIRE?
Rearrange the letters in TIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIRE
What's nearby TIRE
Lookup in Wiki for TIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIRE"