Is TRIBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- noun - a federation (as of American Indians)
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category between a genus and a subfamily
- noun - group of people related by blood or marriage
- A unit of social organization consisting of a number of families, clans, or other groups who share a common ancestry, culture, and leadership.
- Any of the three divisions of the ancient Romans, namely, the Latin, Sabine, and Etruscan.
- Any of the 12 divisions of ancient Israel.
- A phyle of ancient Greece.
- A group of people sharing an occupation, an interest, or a habit: a tribe of graduate students.
- A large family.
- A taxonomic category placed between a subfamily and a genus or between a suborder and a family and usually containing several genera.
- noun - a group of people sharing a common ancestry, language, and culture
There are 5 letters in TRIBE: B E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIBE, to go: TRIBE?
Rearrange the letters in TRIBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIBE
What's nearby TRIBE
Lookup in Wiki for TRIBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIBE"