Is RIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIB in various dictionaries:
- noun - support resembling the rib of an animal
- noun - any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- noun - cut of meat including one or more ribs
- noun - a teasing remark
- noun - a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- noun - a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling
- verb - form vertical ribs by knitting
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- One of a series of long, curved bones occurring in 12 pairs in human beings and extending from the spine to or toward the sternum.
- A similar bone in most vertebrates.
- A part or piece similar to a rib and serving to shape or support: the rib of an umbrella.
- A cut of meat enclosing one or more rib bones.
- One of many curved members attached to a boat or ship’s keel and extending upward and outward to form the framework of the hull.
- One of many transverse pieces that provide an airplane wing with shape and strength.
- An arch or a projecting arched member of a vault.
- One of the curved pieces of an arch.
- A raised ridge or wale in knitted material or in cloth.
- The main vein or any of the prominent veins of a leaf or other plant organ.
- A teasing remark or action; a joke.
- To shape, support, or provide with a rib or ribs.
- To make with ridges or raised markings.
- To tease or make fun of.
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 3 letters in RIB: B I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIB, to go: RIB?
Rearrange the letters in RIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIB
What's nearby RIB
Lookup in Wiki for RIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIB"