Is BIRD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIRD in various dictionaries:
- noun - warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- noun - the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- verb - watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- Any of the class Aves of warm-blooded, egg-laying, feathered vertebrates with forelimbs modified to form wings.
- Such an animal hunted as game.
- Such an animal, especially a chicken or turkey, used as food: put the bird in the oven.
- A rocket, guided missile, satellite, or airplane.
- A person, especially one who is odd or remarkable: a sly old bird.
- A young woman.
- A loud sound expressing disapproval; a raspberry.
- Discharge from employment: lost a big sale and nearly got the bird.
- An obscene gesture of anger, defiance, or derision made by pointing or jabbing the middle finger upward.
- To observe and identify birds in their natural surroundings.
- To trap, shoot, or catch birds.
- verb - to hunt birds (winged, warm-blooded vertebrates)
There are 4 letters in BIRD: B D I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIRD, to go: BIRD?
Rearrange the letters in BIRD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIRD
What's nearby BIRD
Lookup in Wiki for BIRD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIRD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIRD"