Is BRIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat
- verb - be completely full
- verb - fill as much as possible
- The rim or uppermost edge of a hollow container or natural basin.
- A projecting rim or edge: the brim of a hat.
- A border or an edge.
- To be full to the brim.
- To fill to the brim.
- verb - to fill to the top
There are 4 letters in BRIM: B I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIM, to go: BRIM?
Rearrange the letters in BRIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIM
What's nearby BRIM
Lookup in Wiki for BRIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIM"