Is RIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- verb - run around the rim of
- verb - furnish with a rim
- verb - roll around the rim of
- The border, edge, or margin of an object.
- The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
- A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
- To furnish with a rim.
- To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
- verb - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
There are 3 letters in RIM: I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIM, to go: RIM?
Rearrange the letters in RIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIM
What's nearby RIM
Lookup in Wiki for RIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIM"