Is FIRM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
- verb - become taut or tauter
- verb - make taut or tauter
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - strong and sure
- adj - not subject to revision or change
- adj - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely established
- adj - possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adv - with resolute determination
- Resistant to externally applied pressure.
- Marked by or indicating the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue: firm muscles.
- Securely fixed in place: Despite being hit by the car, the post was still firm.
- Indicating or possessed of determination or resolution: a firm voice.
- Constant; steadfast: a firm ally.
- Not subject to change; fixed and definite: a firm bargain; a firm offer.
- Unfluctuating; steady: Stock prices are still firm.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “tending not to yield to external pressure, touch, or force”: a firm mattress; hard as granite; solid ice.
- A commercial partnership of two or more persons, especially when unincorporated.
- The name or designation under which a company transacts business.
- adj - unyielding to pressure
There are 4 letters in FIRM: F I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRM, to go: FIRM?
Rearrange the letters in FIRM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRM
What's nearby FIRM
Lookup in Wiki for FIRM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRM"