Is PRIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIM in various dictionaries:
- verb - assume a prim appearance
- verb - contract one's lips
- verb - dress primly
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- Precise or proper to the point of affectation; excessively decorous.
- Strait-laced; prudish.
- Neat and trim: a prim hedgerow.
- To fix (the face or mouth) in a prim expression.
- To assume a prim expression.
- A privet.
- adj - formally precise or proper
- verb - to give a prim expression to
There are 4 letters in PRIM: I M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIM, to go: PRIM?
Rearrange the letters in PRIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIM
What's nearby PRIM
Lookup in Wiki for PRIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIM"