Is CRIMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- noun - a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - curl tightly
- To press or pinch into small, regular folds or ridges: crimp a pie crust.
- To bend or mold (leather) into shape.
- To cause (hair) to form tight curls or waves.
- To have a hampering or obstructive effect on: Supplies of foreign oil were crimped by the embargo.
- The act of crimping.
- Hair that has been tightly curled or waved.
- A series of curls, as of wool fibers.
- A crease or bend.
- An obstructing or hampering agent or force: Rising interest rates put a crimp in new home construction.
- A person who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers.
- verb - to fold in an even manner
There are 5 letters in CRIMP: C I M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIMP, to go: CRIMP?
Rearrange the letters in CRIMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRIMP
What's nearby CRIMP
Lookup in Wiki for CRIMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIMP"