Is PRIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number that has no factor but itself and 1
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the second canonical hour
- noun - the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- adj - first in rank or degree
- adj - used of the first or originating agent
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
- adj - being at the best stage of development
- First in excellence, quality, or value.
- First in degree or rank; chief.
- First or early in time, order, or sequence; original.
- Of the highest U.
- Of, relating to, or being a prime number.
- The earliest hours of the day; dawn.
- The first season of the year; spring.
- The age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor.
- The period or phase of ideal or peak condition.
- The first position of thrust and parry in fencing.
- One used to distinguish different values of the same variable in a mathematical expression.
- One used to represent a unit of measurement, such as feet or minutes in latitude and longitude.
- The second of the seven canonical hours.
- The time appointed for this service, the first hour of the day or 6 A.
- A prime number.
- A prime rate.
- To make ready; prepare: guard dogs primed for attack.
- To prepare (a gun or mine) for firing by inserting a charge of gunpowder or a primer.
- To prepare for operation, as by pouring water into a pump or gasoline into a carburetor.
- To prepare (a surface) for painting by covering with size, primer, or an undercoat.
- To become prepared for future action or operation.
- adj - prepared
There are 5 letters in PRIME: E I M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIME, to go: PRIME?
Rearrange the letters in PRIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIME
What's nearby PRIME
Lookup in Wiki for PRIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIME"