Is EMPIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMPIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the domain ruled by an emperor or empress
- noun - a group of countries under a single authority
- noun - a monarchy with an emperor as head of state
- noun - a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- noun - an eating apple that somewhat resembles a McIntosh
- A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.
- The territory included in such a unit.
- An extensive enterprise under a unified authority: a publishing empire.
- Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control: “There is a growing sense that the course of empire is shifting toward the... Asians” (James Traub).
- noun - a major political unit
There are 6 letters in EMPIRE: E E I M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMPIRE, to go: EMPIRE?
Rearrange the letters in EMPIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMPIRE
What's nearby EMPIRE
Lookup in Wiki for EMPIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMPIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMPIRE"