Is PRIMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an introductory textbook
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- An elementary textbook for teaching children to read.
- A book that covers the basic elements of a subject.
- A cap or tube containing a small amount of explosive used to detonate the main explosive charge of a firearm or mine.
- An undercoat of paint or size applied to prepare a surface, as for painting.
- noun - a book that covers the basics of a subject
There are 6 letters in PRIMER: E I M P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIMER, to go: PRIMER?
Rearrange the letters in PRIMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIMER
What's nearby PRIMER
Lookup in Wiki for PRIMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIMER"